AIL LET 2017 Application Form
AIL refers to the Army Institute of Law. Army Institute of Law issued a notification that they are going to conduct an Law Entrance Test (LET) .Army Institute of Law is going to conduct this entrance exam for the academic session of 2017-18.Army Institute of Law is going to conduct the Law Entrance Test (LET) for the admission of the BA LLB course (5 Years).Candidates can fill the application form of the Law Entrance Test (LET).
AIL LET 2017
Army Institute of Law is going to conduct the Law Entrance Test (LET) for the admission of the BA LLB course.There are many candidates who appeared in this entrance exam.Army Institute of Law organized this entrance exam every year.The application forms are out now and interested candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Army Institute of Law (AIL) before the last date of submission.
AIL LET 2017 Important Dates
|Starting Date of Application Form||14 May 2017|
|Last Date of Submission||4 June 2017|
|Last Date of Submission (with late fees of Rs. 1000)||8 June 2017|
|AIL LET Date||12 June 2017|
|AIL LET Result Date||22 June 2017|
|Counselling Date||14 July 2017|
|Commencement of New Session||25 July 2017|
AIL LET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must passed in 12th class with at least 45% marks in total from any recognized Board of Education in any stream.
- Those candidates who are waiting for the result of 12th class of academic year 2016-17 are also eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who clear the compartment are not eligible to take admission in the Army Institute of Law (AIL).
- Those candidates who pass the Law Entrance Test (LET ) and at the time of admission he produce the fake certificates of any documents then his/her admission will be cancelled by the institute.
- Candidates have to show all the documents and mark sheets at the time of the admission.
AIL LET 2017 Exam Pattern
|Name of the Subject||Questions||Marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50||50|
The test is of the 12th class level and there will be no negative marking in this entrance test.The medium of the exam is only in English.
AIL LET 2017 Exam Centres
- Amballa Cantt.
AIL LET 2017 Seats
There are total 80 seats and the reservation of seats are :
- Child of Army officer – 60
- Punjab residents (general category) – 16
- All India General Category – 4
How to fill Application Form AIL LET 2017 ail.ac.in
-First of all candidate have to visit the official website of the Army Institute of Law i.e. ail.ac.in
-Then go to the application from tab and then new window will open on the screen,then
-Choose the Law Entrance Test (LET) 2017
-Choose one of the course( BA LLB) and fill the correct and proper information, upload all the required scanned documents
-Click on the proceed button and
-Then pay the fees of for the application form by net banking or by the e-Challan
-And after all this process, candidate can Save and Print the application form for the future use.
IS THE EXAMINATION ONLINE ?
No its a written test consisting of mcq questions and no negative marking.
No. Its a writtwn test consisting of mcq questions. There is no negative marking.
There is no negative marking