National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) / Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) / NEET 2018 Application Form / Notification / Dates / Admit Card / Counselling / Eligibility / Apply Online for the NEET 2018 on the official website – www.cbseneet.nic.in
NEET 2018 Application Form
NEET refers to the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test which is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is conducted for the admission of the candidates into the MBBS and BDS courses. NEET is the best way to get the admission in the medical and dental undergraduate courses. NEET offers admissions into various government and private medical institutions. All the medical institutions required National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) scores in order to give admission in the MBBS and BDS courses. Candidates can apply for the NEET 2018 by visiting the official website.
NEET Application Form 2018-2019
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for the academic session of the 2018-2019. Those candidates who wants to take the admission in the undergraduate medical or dental course then they can apply for the NEET 2018 because ll the medical institutions consider NEET scores in order to give admission in the MBBS and BDS courses. NEET replaced the AIPMT from the year 2016. CBSE conducted this exam every year in the various cities. The application form are out now and interested candidates can apply for the NEET before the last date. The application form is only available on the official website.
NEET 2018-2019 Important Dates
|Name of the Event||Important Dates
|Starting Date of Application Form||In the last week of December 2017|
|Last Date for submission of Application Form||In the fourth week of January 2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application Fees||In the last week of January 2018|
|Admit Card Issue Date||In the first week of April 2018|
|NEET 2018 Date||In the first week of May 2018|
|Result Date||In the first week of June 2018|
|Commencement of Counselling||After the Results|
NEET 2018-2019 Admit Card
The admit card of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2018 will be released in the first week of April 2018. Candidates have to keep some more patience for the admit card. The admit card will be downloaded from the official website by entering your registration no. and password. All the important details like the name of the candidate, roll no., category, gender, date & time of exam, venue of the examination center. Candidate have to bring the admit card with one photo ID proof.
NEET 2018-2019 Counselling
The authority will be organize the counselling and the schedule is not ready yet. The process of counselling will start after the results. Candidates have to reach on time for the counselling. Only those candidates are eligible to attend the counselling who qualify the NEET 2018. In the counselling you have to bring the original documents and attend the process of seat allotment or seat distribution.
NEET 2018-2019 Application Fees
The application fees can be paid by the debit card or by credit card and also by the e-Challan. The payment by e-Challan can only paid in the Syndicate, SBI, ICICI bank or HDFC banks. The application fees is given below:
- Application Fees for the Unreserved and OBC Category’s Candidates is Rs.1400
- Application Fees for the Physically Handicapped, ST and SC Category’s Candidates is Rs.750
NEET 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be an Indian.
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) candidates are also eligible to apply for the NEET 2018.
- Jammu Kashmir, Telangana and AP Candidates are also eligible to apply and they 15% All India quota only.
- The minimum age for applying is 17 years and the maximum age for applying is 25 years.
- There is a age relaxation of 5 years to the reserved category candidates it means the maximum age for SC and ST candidates is 30 years.\
- Candidate must completed his 12 standard from any recognized Board of Education.
- Candidate must have Chemistry, Physics, Biology or Biotechnology with English as a compulsory subject.
- Candidate must have at least 50% marks in total and for the Physically Handicapped candidates, they must have at least 45% marks and 40% for the SC,ST and OBC category candidates.
- Candidates who are waiting for the result for the 12th standard or in the 12th standard are also eligible to apply for the NEET 2018.
NEET 2018-2019 Exam Pattern
The duration of the exam is 180 minutes. The will be total 180 questions and all the questions are of multiple type questions. This is a written paper. The question paper will be in the 8 different languages such as English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu. There is a negative marking in this exam. For every correct answer 4 marks will be rewarded and for every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
|Name of the Section||Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Chemistry||45 questions||180 marks|
|Physics||45 questions||180 marks|
|Zoology||45 questions||180 marks|
|Botany||45 questions||180 marks|
|TOTAL||180 Questions||720 Marks|
How to fill NEET 2018 Application Form
- First of all, candidate have to go the official website of the CBSE National Eligibility cum Entrance Test i.e. www.cbseneet.nic.in
- Candidate have to search for the online services
- Choose NEET 2018 Application Form
- Fill all the details into the application form and upload the required documents without doing any kind of mistake because if you do any kind of mistake then you application form will be rejected.
- Click on the submit button
- Then candidate has to pay the amount of the application form which is mentioned above.
- Candidate can take a print out and save the application form for future.