Kerala PG Dental CEE 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date / Apply online for PG Dental Common Entrance Exam through the official website at- www.cee-kerala.org
Kerala PG Dental 2017 Application Form
As per the official notification, The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) has published a notification to conduct PG Dental Entrance Exam 2017 for those aspirants who are seeking for admission into post graduate BDS courses. The candidates who have education qualification as per prescribed format in official notification can submit their application form for the same from the official website before the last date. The applicant will get admission on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam. All the details are given below.
Kerala PG Dental Entrance Exam 2017 Apply Online
A notification has been issued by The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations for conducting PG Dental Entrance Exam 2017. This entrance exam is conducted every year by CEE in order to providing admission into various Post Graduate courses in the Dental Colleges / Institutions in the State for the academic year 2017-18. The candidate who will obtain minimum eligibility marks as prescribed, get admission int respective courses. The interested candidates can check all the information like age limit, education qualification, selection process, how to apply from this web portal, which are mentioned below.
About CEE : The Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations was established in 1983. This Authority was established for the conduct of Entrance Examinations for admission to Professional Courses in the State. The Commissionerate has been conducting thirteen Entrance Examinations, both for Undergraduate and Post Graduate Professional Courses. Of these examinations conducted in a time bound manner and catering to the needs of the aspirants of Professional Courses.
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations has invited online application form to conduct PG Dental Entrance Exam 2017 . The candidates who wants to take admission into post graduate BDS courses can submit their application form for the same from the official website. All the important details regarding Kerala PG Dental Entrance Exam 2017 Notification, are mentioned below.
Name of the Exam: PG Dental Entrance Exam 2017
Conducting Authority: The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
- The candidates who wish to apply for Keral PG Dental Entrance Exam must have posses BDS degree from an approved Dental College and duly awarded by any one of the Universities in Kerala or duly recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Candidates who have completed one year Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship as per DCI regulations in an approved/recognized Dental College.
Application Fees :
- The candidates belonging to Gen/ OBC category have to pay 1000/- as application fees.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ ST category have to pay 500/- as application fees.
Important Dates :
- Online Application Form Available From: December 2016
- The Last Date for Submission of Application Form : January 2017
- Date of Entrance Exam (PG Dental – MDS): February 2017
How to apply for Kerala PG Dental Entrance Exam 2017
- Visit to the official website at: www.cee-kerala.org
- Click on Notification Kerala PG Dental 2017.
- Read the given information carefully.
- Fill up application form with mandatory information.
- Upload required scanned documents.
- Submit your application form.
- Take print out of your application form.
For more information details you can visit the official website or you can share your queries with us through comment section. After that we will assist you and provide appropriate information. Thanks!