IOCL Scholarship 2017-2018 Online Application Form / Notification / Registration Date / Apply Online for IOCL Scholarship 2017-2018 through the official website at-iocl.com
IOCL Scholarship 2017-2018
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has invited online application form to providing IOCL Scholarship 2017-2018 on merit-cum-means basis to Students pursuing 10+, ITI, Engineering, MBBS & MBA Streams. IOCL will be provided 2000 scholarships to 10+/ITI students and near 600 scholarships to the students of specialized courses like Engineering, MBBS & MBA. The students who are eligible and want to apply for these scholarship, they can submit their application form in prescribed format. Other information details regarding IOCL Scholarship 2017-2018 Online Application Form, are mentioned below in the same web page.
IOCL Scholarship 2017-2018 Application Form
Here is the good news for those students who are pursuing 10+, ITI, Engineering, MBBS & MBA on merit-cum-means basis may get the IOCL Scholarship 2017-18. Students who have the need to apply may Download Application Form for this scholarship from the official website of IOCL. The Scholarship amount per month for 10+2 stream is Rs. 1000 per month for 2 years & for Engineering stream, MBBS stream and for MBA stream are Rs. 3000 per month for two years. The eligible students should be pursuing regular or full time courses and not through online mode, distance or correspondence mode. Desirous candidates can check other information details regarding age limit, education qualification, how to apply etc which are given below.
|Sr. No.||Stream||Duration for which scholarship will be provided||No. of Scholarship||Qualification||Amount|
|1||10+/ITI||2 years||2000||10th||Rs. 1000|
|2||Engineer ing||4 years||300||12th||Rs. 3000|
|3||MBBS||4 years||200||12th||Rs. 3000|
|4||MBA||2 years||100||Graduation||Rs. 3000|
- MBA: Students who are in the first year of minimum 2 years post graduate course in Business Administration/Management are eligible to apply for IOCL Scholarship.
- Engineering & MBBS: Students who are full time/regular in the first year of Engineering/MBBS degree courses are eligible to apply.
- 10+/ITI : (For 10+) : Students who are in 11th standard / Ist Year of Intermediate course or equivalent course are eligible to apply.
- For ITI : Students who are full time in 1st year of 2 years ITI course are eligible to apply.
The age of Job aspirants must be 15 years to 30 years. Age Relaxation will be applied as per government rules and regulations.
Family Income of applicant during financial year should not exceed Rs. 2,00,000/- from all sources.
- Mark sheet of the last exam passed
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile of the student
- Guardian’s Income Certificate
- Fee slip
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate.
- Scanned Photo & Signature.
Online application is available : July, 2017
Last date for applications : October, 2017
IOCL Scholarship will be issued : November, 2017
How to Apply for IOCL Scholarship 2017-2018
The candidates who wish to apply for IOCL Scholarship 2017-2018. those are suggested to submit their application as soon as possible. The applications that are received under any reason after last date will not be entertained.
- Open the official site at: iocl.com
- Find IOCL Scholarship 2017-2018 Notification.
- Follow the related link from the announcement panel.
- Read the given information carefully.
- Take a print out of application form.
- Send this application to below mentioned address.
- Moma Scholarship 2017-2018
- WB Scholarship 2017-2018 Online Application Form
- UP Scholarship 2017-2018
For more information details regarding IOCL Scholarship 2017-2018 Online Application Form Registration Date, leave comment below. Thanks!