ILBS M.Sc Nursing / ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2018 Application Form / ILBS M.Sc Nursing Notification / Exam Date / Eligibility/ Apply Online for the ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2018 at the official website – www.ilbs.in
ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2018 Application Form
- 1 ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2018 Application Form
- 2 ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2018
- 3 ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2018-2019 Important Dates
- 4 ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2018-2019 Fee Structure
- 5 ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2018 Exam Pattern
- 7 ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2018 Reservation of Seats
- 8 ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2018 Admit Card
- 9 How to fill ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2018 Application Form
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) situated in New Delhi, issue a new notification on their official notification regarding the entrance exam that the institute is going to conduct for the admission of the candidates into the M.Sc nursing course. Candidates who are seeking for the admission in the M.Sc course can take the advantage of this opportunity by applying for the entrance exam on the official website of the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS). In this article, we provide all the details regarding the ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2018 like eligibility criteria, important dates, admit card etc.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2018
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) going to conduct the the entrance exam for the admission of the candidates into the M.Sc nursing course. This is a golden opportunity for all those candidates who are seeking for the admission into the M.Sc Nursing course. Candidates have to fill the application form according to the eligibility criteria of the application form. Candidates have to clear the entrance exam and personal interview to get the admission in the institute. The application will be out very soon and interested candidates can fill the application form before the last date of submission.
JIPMER B.Sc 2018 Application Form
ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2018-2019 Important Dates
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Application Form||23 April 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||19 May 2018|
|Date of release of list of Eligible Candidates||20 May 2018|
|Admit Card Issue Date||11 June 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||12 June 2018|
|Result Date||12 June 2018|
|Commencement of Counselling||13 June 2018|
|Date of release Merit list||15 June 2018|
|Cut Off marks release date||30 June 2018|
|Date of release of list Wait List Candidates||1 July 2018|
|Commencement of Course||1 August 2018|
ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2018-2019 Fee Structure
- Course Fees is of Rs.3500 (Per Year)
ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must complete B.Sc. Nursing or B.Sc. Hons. Nursing or Post Basic Nursing course with at least 50% marks in total from any recognized university or institute.
- Candidates who belongs to reserved category then must have at least 45% marks in total
- Candidates must complete his training from any institute which is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Candidate must be physically and mentally fit
- Candidate must have minimum one year experience Bedside Nursing, Public Health Nursing , Teaching etc.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2018 Exam Pattern
- There will be total 100 multiple type questions.
- The duration of the exam is of 90 minutes.
- Each question carry 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The questions will be asked only in English language.
- Personal Interview is of 10 marks.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2018 Reservation of Seats
- Other Backward Class (OBC) : 27% seats
- Scheduled Caste (SC) : 15% seats
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 7.5% seats
ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2018 Admit Card
Admit Card is a very important document for the exam. No candidate will be allowed to give the entrance exam without the admit card. Candidates have to bring the admit card with them. It is mandatory to bring the admit card. Candidates have to download their admit card online. Candidates have to download the admit cards before the examination. Admit card will be released very soon on the official website.
How to fill ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2018 Application Form
- Candidates have to go to the official website of the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) i.e. www.ilbs.in
- Go to the announcement tab
- Search for M.Sc Nursing 2018 Application Form and click on it
- Fill all the details into the application form and upload all the required documents
- Click on the submit button
- Save the application form for future use.
- JIPMER B.Sc 2018 Application Form