Gujarat TET 2017 Application Form / Notification / Apply Online/ Admit Card/ Result for Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 through the official website at-www.ojas.guj.nic.in
Gujarat TET 2017 Application Form
- 1 Gujarat TET 2017 Application Form
- 2 Gujarat TET 2017 Apply Online
- 3 Details of Gujarat TET 2017 Application Form
- 4 Eligibility Criteria:
- 5 Application Fees:
- 6 Selection Process:
- 7 How to Apply for Gujarat TET 2017
- 8 Important Dates :
- 9 Gujarat TET Admit Card 2017
- 10 Gujarat TET Result 2017
- 11 Gujarat TET Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern :
Gujarat State Education Board (GSEB) is the state board of the government which is responsible for development of secondary and higher secondary education. Recently GSEB has invited online application form for Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2017. The candidates who are interested and fulfill eligibility criteria as per prescribed format in official notification may submit their application form for the same from the official website.The candidates who are willing to apply for Gujarat TET 2017, those can get more details about Gujarat TET which are mentioned below in the same web page.
The Exam is conducted By Gujarat State Every Year and This year also it would be going to Conduct Soon.
Gujarat TET 2017 Apply Online
A notification has been released by Gujarat State Education Board regarding Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 that Gujarat TET will be scheduled in upcoming months.Gujarat state conducts TET examination separately for Primary Teacher and Upper Primary Teacher posts. Aspirants can appear for either Paper I or Paper II or for both papers. The candidates who are waiting for this exam, those can apply online for the same from the official website.The candidates are suggested to read out official notification carefully before submission of application form. All the details regarding Gujarat TET like age limit, education qualification, selection process, How to apply etc are mentioned below.
Name of the Exam : Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
Name of the Organization: Gujarat School Examination Board
- For Primary Teacher : Applicants should have completed 12th class or its equivalent with at least 45% marks and who are appearing in final year Diploma in Elementary Education/4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed)/2 year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible.
- For Secondary Teachers : Candidates who have completed BA/B.Sc with 50% marks and B.Ed qualified candidates are eligible for Secondary teacher posts.
Age Limit : Candidates age should not less than 18 years and more than 38 years.
- General/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs 350/- as application fees.
- SC/ST category candidates are required to pay Rs 250/- as application fee.
Applicants will be selected or qualify the exam only if he/she scored the 60% marks in the exam.
How to Apply for Gujarat TET 2017
The candidates who wish to appear in Gujarat TET 2017, those are suggested to follow below mentioned steps fro online form submission.
- Go to the official website at-www.ojas.guj.nic.in
- Click on Apply online link.
- Read the notification details carefully.
- After that fill up application form with correct information.
- Upload scanned document if required
- Make payment of your application fees.
- Submit your application form in prescribed format.
- Take print out of your application form for future uses.
Important Dates :
- Commencement of Online Application Form : July, 2017
- Late date for submitting Online Application Form: August, 2017
For more information details about Gujarat TET 2017 Application Form / Notification or any query. Leave comment below.Our team will assist you and provide appropriate information regarding your query. Thanks!
Gujarat TET Admit Card 2017
Gujarat TET Exam Admit Card will be published on it’s Official Portal when it would be released Officially. The Admit Card For Gujarat TET Exam will be released in around 15 Days Before the Examination and These will be available for Download just around 15 Days Before the written Examination. Normally TET Exam is conducted by the Gujarat In July or August but currently the Board has yet not released the official Notification.
Gujarat TET Result 2017
The Results for the Gujarat TET Exam will be also available on the official Portal around 15-30 Days after the written examination so we can expect that the written test result will be going to release around 30-45 Days After the written test. Gujarat TET Result 2017 official link will be also available here means we will also try to update the Official Result link here also on this website.
Gujarat TET Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern :
1.Child Development : 30 Marks
2.Language 1(Mandatory) : 30 Marks
3. Language 2 : 30 Marks
4. Mathematics & Science : 30 Marks
5.Environmental Studies : 60 Marks
6. Social Science : 60 Marks
This is above the Syllabus of GTET Exam 2017 and for more details you can leave a comment below in the page and we will try to help you as much as possible.