BVP HM 2017 Application Form
BVP refers to the Bharati Vidyapeeth University.BVP is situated in Pune,Maharashtra.It is one of the very popular institute of India.Bharati Vidyapeeth University runs about 78 schools and 60 institutions and Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. is one of the institute of the BVP University.Recently BVP issued a notification that they are organising an entrance exam for the admission in the undergraduate course of Hotel Management and Catering Technology.Candidates can fill the application form if they are interested in this entrance exam.
BVP HM 2017 Entrance Exam
Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology which is situated in Pune is going to conduct an entrance exam for the academic session of 2017-18.BVP HM is going to conduct only for the Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT) program.There is good news to all those candidates who are looking for the admission in this institute because the applications form are out now and interested candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the BVP HM before the last date of submission.
BVP HM 2017 Important Dates
|Name of the Events||Dates|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||6 June 2017|
|Admit Card will be issue on||After the submission of Application Form|
|BVP HM Entrance Exam Date||14 June 2017|
|BVP HM Result Date||24 June 2017|
|Counselling Date||28 June 2017|
|Commencement of New Session||1 July 2017|
BVP HM 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must clear his 10+2 class from any recognized Board of Education with at least 45% marks in any discipline but English subject is compulsory.
- Those candidate who come under the SC/ST category then they have at least 40% marks in the 10+2 from any recognized Board of Education and English subject compulsory.
- Candidates who completed Diploma in HMCT of 3 years are eligible to get admission in the 7semester directly in the BHMCT.
- Those candidate who take transfer in this institute in second year then they must passed in all subjects of the first year and there is also need of principal permission of the institute about if there is any vacant seats in the institute.
- Candidate must clear his 10+2 class from any recognized Board of Education
- Candidate have a General Certificate of Education (GCE) of ‘A’ level
- Candidate have a certificate of Cambridge University i.e. High School Certificate Examination
- Vocational Exam with HSC
- Candidate who have clear 10+2 from National Open School are eligible to apply.
BVP HM 2017 Exam Pattern
The question paper contains 100 Multiple Choice Question or Objective Types Questions and the duration of the entrance exam is of 120 minutes.There will be no negative marking in this entrance exam.
|Name of the Subject||Questions||Duration|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||20|
|Scientific Aptitude||20||120 minutes|
Pune and Delhi
How to fill Application Form BVP HM 2017 bharatividyapeeth.edu
-First of all candidate have to visit the official website of the Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology i.e. bharatividyapeeth.edu
-Then go to the application from tab and then
-Choose the Entrance Exam 2017
-Choose the course (BHMCT) and fill the correct and proper information, upload all the required scanned documents
-Click on the submit button
-Then pay the fees of the application form by net banking or by debit or credit card
-And after all this process candidate will be able to Save and Print the application form for the future purpose.