Adesh University Nursing 2017 Admission / Application Form for Adesh University Nursing 2017 / Notification / Exam Date / Apply Online for Adesh University Nursing Admission through the official website at-adeshuniversity.ac.in
Adesh University Nursing Application Form 2017
- 1 Adesh University Nursing Application Form 2017
- 2 Adesh University Nursing Application Form Apply Online
- 3 Adesh University Nursing Application Form 2017 Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria:
- 5 Cost of Prospectus or Application Form:
- 6 Important Dates:
- 7 How to Apply for Adesh University Nursing Application Form 2017
As per the official notification, Adesh University has invited online application for providing admission into B.Sc. Nursing Post Graduate Nursing, ANM, GNM courses for the session 2017-18. The candidates who wish to take admission into above mentioned courses, can submit their application form before the last date.The admission to the program shall be on the basis of inter-se-merit of the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying examination. Students can either apply online or can download the form from the official website.
Adesh University Nursing Application Form Apply Online
Adesh University conducts a entrance exam every year for medical students who wants to take admission in Nursing course. As per latest notification application for Adesh University Paramedical Entrance Test B.Sc Nursing 2017 is out. The candidates can submit their application form either offline or online mode.Before applying, candidate should carefully read Prospectus for eligibility conditions and other important instructions.Other information regarding age limit, education qualification, how to apply etc are provided below.
About Adesh University : Adesh University a pioneer in health care, medical and technical education was established in July 2012. It is located in Bathinda, Punjab, India. It was established with aim and objectives of serving humanity in the sphere of health care as well as medical, paramedical and technical education.
The following programmes are offered by the University :
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery Programme ( 3 year)
- B.Sc. Nursing Programme (4 year )
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing ( 2 year)
- M.Sc. Nursing ( 2 year ) in the are of Medical and Surgical Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, Gynaecological Nursing etc.
Adesh University Nursing Application Form 2017 Details
Now we are providing complete details about Adesh University Nursing Application Form 2017 like who are eligible to submit this application, age limit, eligibility criteria Important dates etc. The candidates are suggested to read out prospectus carefully before applying. The important details about Adesh University Nursing Application Form 2017 are mentioned below.
For B.Sc. Nursing Programme:
The candidate must have Passed Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination in PCB ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology ) and must have obtained a minimum of 45 % marks taken together in PCB.
Age Limit :The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December 2017.
For Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Programme:
Candidate should have passed intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination from a recognised Board.
If any candidate is being registered as a nurse with State Nurses Registration Council, shall produce evidence of training approved by Indian Nursing Council for a similar duration in lieu of midwifery in any one of the following areas:
- TB Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- O.T. Techniques
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Leprosy Nursing
- Neurological and Neuro surgical Nursing
- Cancer Nursing
- Orthopedic Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
The candidates who have done 10+2 in or before 1988, will be eligible for admission.
For General Nursing and Midwifery (G. N. M.)
The candidates must have passed 10+2 class with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board or other equivalent Board.
Minimum and Maximum age for admission shall be 17 and 35 years respectively.
The candidates will get admission on the basis of their performance in entrance exam known as AUPMET-2017 conducted by Adesh University
Cost of Prospectus or Application Form:
|Programme||Application Form Fees||Prospectus Fees|
|B.Sc. Nursing Programme and Post Basic Nursing||2000||1000|
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: August 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Print out copy of Application Form: September 2017
- Last Date for Submitting Application Form along with late Fee of Rs.1000/-: September 2017
- Commencement of the Academic Session: October 2017
How to Apply for Adesh University Nursing Application Form 2017
- The candidates can apply for Adesh University Nursing 2017 Admission Application Form through online mode or can download prospectus from official website at-adeshuniversity.ac.in
- If you are applying offline then, A demand draft of Rs.2000/- in favour of Registrar, Adesh University drawn on any scheduled/nationalised bank payable at Bhatinda should be sent along with the form.
- If you are applying through online mode a Unique Registration Id. Registration id and password will be provided to the candidate at his/her registered Mobile Number through SMS and email.
- After filling up application form through online mode the candidates have to deposit requisite fee in the University through Cash or Demand Draft in favour of “Registrar, Adesh University” payable at Bathinda
Note: Fee shall not be accepted in any other mode
If you have any query regarding Adesh University Nursing 2017 Admission / Application Form / Exam Date, you can frequently asked through comment section. Thanks!